- CENTRAL DRIVE- suitable for 4m to 15m tank diameter.
- PERIPHERAL DRIVE- suitable for 8m to 60m tank diameter.
- TURN TABLE DRIVE- suitable for 20m to 60m tank diameter and above.
Note – Above are general guidelines. Tailor made equipment can be designed for any size.
LATEST TRENDS :
- Three bridges arranged at 120º to each other, floor scraped thrice in one revolution. Adopted for larger diameter to reduce scraping time.
- Use of Aluminum alloy as MOC for bridge − light weight long life.
- Echelon arrangement of scrapers are better than 45º scraper arrangement.
- Use of FRP material for influent well, V- notch and baffle plates – corrosion resistant, light weight.
- Inverter for motor - electrical protection apart from conventional shear pin (mechanical) protection. Torque setting is also possible.
- Below water parts MS / SS 304.
- Rubber sealing for V−notches.
- Wheels for scrapers - reduces load.
- Aluminum chequered plate, hot dip galvanized gratings, Al alloy gratings instead of conventional MS chequered plates.
- Shaft mounted gear boxes eliminates chain drive.
PARALLEL PLATE SEPARATOR (LAMELLA SETTLER) :
- This is supplied for smaller flows and where space is a constraint.
- A flash mixer and manual flocculation tank can be combined alongwith settler as one unit to enhance settling.