- Feasibility studies involving laboratory studies and pilot plant studies.
- Designing the treatment plant, preparing detailed engineering drawing and documents and preparing detail project report.
- Construction, Erection and Installation of entire Waste water Treatment Plant and allied works.
- Operation and maintenance training to personnel for S.T.P / E.T.P operations.
Spare Parts, Service & Site Erection
- Spare parts for most of Bio-Tech standard equipment are available of the shelf. Spare parts of critical parts can be supplied with minimum lead time.
- Service is rendered on scheduled and emergency basis for maintenance and unscheduled problems.
- Site installation is normally included for projects in India. Outside India the site installation is limited to supervision during erection and commissioning including training of customer personnel as required.
Bio-Tech International Standards
- IS : 10313 for clarifiers
- IS : 8413 (Part II) for biological treatment equipment
- BS 729 – hot dip galvanizing
- BS 5493 – Cleaning, degreasing, itching
- BS 970 – Bolts, nuts, washers
- BS 1452 – Castings
- BS 4360 – Surface defects
- BS 1389/788 – Galvanizing of tubes
- BS 4232 – blast cleaning
- BS 2929 – colour code
- IS 2811/2812 – welding of SS and Al
- IS 816 – welding of MS
For American, DIN, Japanese materials, if specified, equal or better BS / IS equivalent will be used.