Conventional parshall / standard wave flumes used in STP’s after the grit channel for velocity control can now be supplied in glass fibre, PVC or stainless steel. The flumes are ready for installation or moulding.
- Parshall, venturi and Palmer & Bowlus flumes.
- The flumes are delivered as complete channel sections ensuring the best possible measuring accuracy.
- Standard types which cover the range from 35 cum/hr to 2000 cum/hr.
- Easy moulding and mounting.
- Prefabricated flumes are prepared for mounting an extended bracket for an ultrasonic sensor.
- Accurate flow measurement is possible